- Assisting STT Communication Ltd. and Asia Mobile Holding Company Pte. Ltd in judicial proceedings against the allegation of violation of cross-holding share ownership with regard to the share ownership in PT Indosat Tbk. and PT Telekomunikasi Selular.
- Representing and assisting PT Pfizer Indonesia in judicial proceedings against the allegation of price fixing, cartel and abuse of dominant position with respect to the production and distribution of certain medicines.
- Representing and assisting PT Carrefour Indonesia in judicial proceedings against the allegation of monopoly and abuse of dominant position.
- Assisting PT Telekomunikasi Selular in judicial proceedings against the allegation of price fixing.
- Representing and assisting Salim Group in judicial proceedings against the allegation of oligopoly, price fixing and cartel in palm cooking oil industry.
- Representing and assisting PT Astra Graphia, Tbk. in judicial proceedings against the allegation of tender conspiracy in electronic citizen identity card (e-KTP) project.
- Assisting Donggi-Senoro LNG as related party in judicial proceedings against PT Pertamina (Persero), PT Medco Energy International, Tbk., PT Medco E&P Tomori Sulawesi and Mitsubishi Corporation in relation to the allegation of conspiracy to obtain competitor's secret information and beauty contest matters.
- Assisting and advising PT Astra International, Tbk., Toyota Astra Motor, Toyota Astra Financial Services and Astra Sedaya Finance in KPPU's examination with respect to allegation of violation of Article 15 of Indonesian anti-trust law.
- Assisting and advising numerous multinational clients in conducting various anti-monopoly due diligence; conducting comprehensive assessment and providing numerous legal opinions and advices related to some business competition issues.
- Assisting Newmont Nusa Tenggara in an administrative proceedings with respect to permit for the tailing disposal from the Batu Hijau mine to sea (one of the largest such disposal in the world) brought by several environmental NGOs.
- Representing Newmont Nusa Tenggara as Co-Defendant in a citizen lawsuit brought by representative of residents of West Nusa Tenggara province against the government of Indonesia for the sale of NNT's divested shares to the central government.
- Representing and assisting Newmont Nusa Tenggara in an industrial relationship proceedings regarding termination of employment relationship with its employees.
- Assisting Newmont Nusa Tenggara in an industrial relationship proceeding concerning working rosters at the Batu Hijau mine (one of the largest copper mine in the world) with NNT's labor union involving 3,000 workers and the local manpower authority.
- Representing PT Telekomunikasi Selular with regard to the alleged claims of tort and compensation.
- Representing Pacific Harbor Advisor Pte. Ltd and Credit Suisse in a civil lawsuit regarding the validity of spousal consent, deed of personal guarantee and credit agreement.
- Representing Essence Indonesia in a civil lawsuit regarding land dispute.
- Assisting AirAsia in a civil claim filed by its customer with respect to cancellation of flight.
- Representing Transpac Capital and Transpac Industrial Holding in a civil claim with respect to nullification of SIAC Award.
- Representing Indigo Indonesia Investments, Indigo Partners LLC and Latham & Latham LLP. in suspension of payment proceedings of PT Mandala Airlines.
- Representing ST Aerospace Engines in bankruptcy proceedings of Batavia Air.
- Representing Tennant Metals Pty Ltd in bankruptcy proceedings of Yinchenindo Mining Industry.
- Representing Sakari Marine and Infrastructure Pte. Ltd. in suspension of payment proceedings of PT Indo Muro Kencana.
- Representing and assisting Transpac Capital, Transpac Industrial Holding and Newmont Indonesia Limited and NVL (USA) Limited in the enforcement of foreign arbitration awards at the Central Jakarta District Court.
Aside from his extensive experiences in anti-trust and litigation proceedings, Rando Purba has also assisted clients in preparing written expert witnesses in various international judicial proceedings such as expert witness on Indonesian arbitration law, bankruptcy and suspension of payment law and company law in Hong Kong High Court and expert witness on Indonesia civil law in Texas District Court, Tarrant Country.
In addition to his professional activities, Rando Purba also sits as speaker for in-house training concerning business competition law and cases held by Toyota Astra Motor.
Rando Purba is a member of Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI). He speaks Bahasa Indonesia and English.